Oracle Identity Management Specialist
STAFFING DESCRIPTION POSITION TITLE: Oracle Identity Management Specialist
WORK LOCATION: Washington D.C.
ENGAGEMENT: MindPetal Direct Hire / Contract to Perm
SALARY: 115 – 125 K based on experience.
START DATE: Immediate
DURATION: long term
USA CITIZENSHIP: US Citizen
CLEARANCE: Background check and maintain public trust clearance
REPORTS TO: MindPetal Chief Technology Officer
PROFILE: Join a dynamic, employee-focused technology company!
MindPetal, is a leading provider of technology solutions in the Federal marketplace.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• The candidate will work on architecting and implementing Oracle Identity Management/Single Sign On solution using Oracle Identity Management Suite, in support of the HSPD-12, the Identity Credential and Access Management (ICAM), and the Federal Identity Credential, and Access Management (FICAM), laying the foundation of a successful ICAM/FICAM.
• Develop a Logical Access Control System (LACS) strategy that will define the roadmap for the LACS implementation and suggested vendor products for said implementation.
• Provide an Implementation Plan to oversee the implementation of an Enterprise Wide Identity Management Architecture and Infrastructure Implementation.
• 2 years of experience on WebLogic Server.
• 1 to 2 years experience with Oracle Identity Management solutions and experience with FICAM and HSPD 12.
• 1 year experience with WebLogic Security framework, Sun One Access Manager, SAML.
• 1 year experience with SAML, or good level of awareness and knowledge of SAML.
• 1 year experience with implementing Single Sign On/Identity Management in a J2EE environment.
• Experience or knowledge of WebLogic Portal will help, but not absolutely required.
• Experience or knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware products like SOA Suite, BPM, Oracle Service Bus will help but not absolutely required.
• Technical Lead or Architecture experience will be a huge plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Ability to interface with all levels of management.
• Excellent time management, scheduling, and organizational skills.
• Ability to work well independently or in a team setting. .
• Ability to pass a background check and maintain public trust clearance. .
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: The majority of the work is performed in a professional office setting with a wide variety of people with differing functions, personalities and abilities.